Botella Engraving Services
Ever wanted for your bottles to stand out among the rest? Wish that your bottle was truly unique to you? Good news, because Botella is proud to announce that we now offer engraving services for your bottles!
Details of The Engraving Service
- Perfect as a gift for birthdays or anniversaries or special occasions.
- Engraving is done locally on ready stock, which means a fast lead time of 1-3 working days before ship out
- Engraving services start at RM15
- Engraving services are only available for new bottle purchases (We do not engrave on bottles already purchased before)
- Engraving is limited to 10 characters/numbers
- Only English wording is available
- 4 Fonts available: Calibri, Lucida Calligraphy, Lucida Handwriting & Pristina
- Position of engraving: Bottom area at the back of the bottle
- Engraving service only available for Black and White colour bottles
- Bottles that have been engraved are not eligible for return or refund
Example of Fonts Available For Engraving
Position of Engraving
How To Order an Engraving
Step 1: Select the bottle that you would like to engrave from our catalogue.
Step 2: On the product page that you wish to buy, input the name that you want to engrave in the text box and select the font type that you wish to use.
Step 3: Choose the quantity and add to cart. If you want to engrave different names on separate bottles, repeat steps 1 & 2 for each bottle and add them to cart individually.
Step 4: Proceed to checkout, confirm the details and complete your purchase.
Want to send out personalised gifts in bulk?
If you would like to gift personalised bottles to a bunch of different people, we are also able to do corporate gifting (bulk orders)! Visit our corporate gifting page to learn more and send in your enquiry with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
At the moment, no. We are currently working on adding a feature for you to see an example illustration when you input your name. In the meantime, you may browse through the font examples or the customer gallery above to see examples of the different engravings.
We use a laser etching method that removes the powder coating of the bottles in order for our engraving to show. Our silver bottles don’t have a powder coating so it’s not possible to do any engraving on them.
Engraving is currently only available for white and black bottles at the moment.