Want to win something for dad this father's day? Now you can by joining Botella's Father's Day Photo Contest!
The winner of Botella's Father’s Day Photo Contest will win a 22oz Spout Lid Botella Vacuum Flask (colour of their choice). Learn more about the prize here: https://botella.my/22oz-Wide-Mouth-Collection/22oz-Spout-Lid
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Anyone of any age, located in Malaysia may enter.
- Submit only 1 photo for the contest.
THE ENTRY DEADLINE
Submissions for the Botella Father’s Day Photo Contest will be accepted between 00:01 am June 3 2021 and 11:59pm on June 20 2021. Winner will be announced on June 21 2021.
Judging will be done by a select group of Botella employees.
ENTERING PHOTOS IN THE CONTEST
For photos to be considered for Botella Father’s Day Photo Contest, entrants must use the #botellamy hashtag and set their photo as “Public” when posting. This provides us with the entrant’s contact information to ensure we can reach and update the potential winner.
- Photo entries must include a picture of a father.
- Photos can be reposted.
- Individuals submitting photos must possess the full rights to their submitted photos. Photos including material of questionable ownership may be excluded.
- Photo finalists must provide a real name and mailing address to Botella when requested, or risk having their photo submissions disqualified.
- Photos must be in a format supported by Facebook/Instagram. Photos with watermarks or other advertisements embedded in them will not be accepted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entries that do not follow the guidelines will be disqualified.
- By entering this photo contest you are giving Botella permission to use your photo in promotional and marketing items. This means all photos, not just winning entries, will be eligible for inclusion in such activities, without compensation. You agree that your photo may be cropped without your consent. You also certify that the photo is yours and does not violate copyright law.
- Each participant in the photo contest is responsible for ensuring that they possess the full rights to the photos that they are submitting.
- We reserve sole rights to eliminate photographic submissions that we deem to be objectionable. Types of photos that we would remove without warning:
- Photos that showcase questionable taste or themes
- Photos that feature alcohol, drugs or related paraphernalia, or sexual content.
- Photos involving salacious subjects and presentations
- Photos that are unrelated to fathers
- Photos need not have been taken in the year in which they are being submitted.
With that out of the way, Botella wishes all participants all the best!